F. F. Kling & Sons, INC.
Write a Review
2 years ago
Terrible, Don't stand behind their mistakes
They blew the installation of my boiler by venting it against the manufacturers directions, borough code, fire code and township code. As expected with the way they vented we have chimney failure, exhaust leaking in to our living room and our gas was shut off to the unit by the gas company because it is considered a Fire, safety and carbon monoxide hazard. The owner is fine leaving us stuck with this. He says he will not have his faulty work fixed. We have no heat! Caution Caution Caution Caution would never recommend