Gray Cosmetic and Family Dentistry

Dentist

2701 W CUTHBERT AVE

MIDLAND, TX 79701

Open Today By Appointment

Write a Review

Describe Your Experience

Tips for writing a great review:
  1. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided.
  2. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business.
  3. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way.

Your Contact Details

All Reviews

J
5 days ago
Friendly, Caring and professional staff.
Routine cleaning with April was very pleasant and I felt valued as a patient.
C
6 days ago
Evaluation for surgical bone removal and also frenectomy
Every one very nice. Dr Gray very considerate, explained everything, called to check on me later that night when i had such a terrible headache. Wish i had known about them years ago!
K
1 week ago
Professional and friendly
Such an awesome environment! Very calming! They were quick to fix my problem and were very friendly people. Definitely am going back again.
M
1 week ago
Professional and Friendly Staff
I had a great experience and the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. It’s not exactly most peoples idea of a good time going to get your teeth cleaned but I left smiling and an a satisfied customer. Definitely found the place to take my Buisness.
C
2 weeks ago
Evaluation for surgical bone removal and also frenectomy
Every one wss courteous, helpful, knowledgeable and answered all of my questions! I am returning on Feb 9th for the surgery.
P
2 weeks ago
Great care for my daughter
It is easy to make an appointment, the staff is nice, and they do a great job.
J
2 weeks ago
Friendly and Professional!
Great experience....patient, caring and informative. Will return for future care.
L
3 weeks ago
Great...As usual!
I’ve never had an unpleasant experience with either of the Drs. Gray or with any employees. Fine people who provide excellent service!
M
3 weeks ago
Generalized quality of service
In the few times i have been to Dr. Gray's office i have never received less than the best quality of service from the front desk staff to the staff in the back and the Doctors . Everyone's character and attitude is nothing but professional, caring and friendly, with that in mind and the cleanliness throughout the office the environment allows such awesome comfort even while laying there with your mouth wide open and the drill is going... :) Going for Dentist appointments for me have always given me so much anxiety mixed with fear. Since I've been going to Dr. Gray that has subsided like by 90% the other 10% is thinking they're going to tell me I'm about to loose my teeth...... :)
M
1 month ago
. High Quality Dental Care
Office is clean, beautiful and relaxing. Office intake personnel was cheerful, polite, kind, and caring. Office dental assistant was absorbed in doing her job only. Perhaps she was having a bad day. She didn't seem to think that I was a person, but rather an object. Curt in replies. Dentist is superb ! He brought reassurance to a trying and expensive need.